Welcome to NEW WalshEnvelopes.com!
The Walsh Envelope Company has been in the Office Supplies business since 1927 and has continued to provide quality business filing products, folders, labels, mailing envelopes, inter office envelopes and many other types of custom office supplies.
On our new website, you will find many improved features including faster loading speeds. To our existing customers you will need to re-register with your first visit to our site. If you are a first time user welcome! To all of our customers if you happen to have any issues with the registration or login process we are here for you. Please call us at (800) 879-2574 or email directly to Christine@walshenvelopes.com
Behind the web interface there are "Real" people who process your orders and answer the phones.
Customer service team hours: Monday through Friday 9 to 5 EST at (610) 364-3150 You may also contact us 24/7 Via: email at Christine@walshenvelopes.com
As seen on TV...
Your Privacy is endagered by thieves looking to steal your credit card information right out of your wallet or purse. Yes, you've seen it on TV.
Credit Card/Magnetic Strip Protectors
Marketing 101 - Are you in your client's pocket?
Blazing Color File Folders
In stock when you need them-carton packed- with fasteners and partitions if you want them. Pressboard or paper-5 colors of stock SMEAD quality when it counts. Call for details.
Convert drawer files to shelf files with ease.
Now, our most popular sizes are available in smaller quantities and reasonably priced!
Protect your confidential documents!
offers you the efficiency of a color coded shelf filing system without applying multiple labels to your folder. It is the perfect way for small offices to enjoy the benefits of high density filing with minimal labor and cost.
System By Smead®
Achieve maximum file room efficiency through color coding and automated label printing. Integratable with records management software packages.
The Professors Blog
Christine Hopkins - Friday, November 21, 2014
* If Ben Franklin would have had his way, the turkey would be our national bird, not the eagle. Thomas Jefferson said no, and ever since, a male turkey is also known as a "Tom"
* Real turkeys can fly, but not the ones commercially grown.
* 91% of Americans eat turkey on Thanksgiving.
Christine Hopkins - Tuesday, October 07, 2014
Germs in the workplace
Now that cold and flu season is upon us again it’s no surprise that offices, factories, and other work facilities are hotbeds for bacteria and viruses. The most important steps towards preventing the spread of germs is to wash our hands. Germs are lurking all over the workplace. The CDC estimates that 80% of all infections are spread by hand contact. So, most of the places we touch are likely harboring germs. Here is a list of how to minimize infection on the following surfaces.
1) TELEPHONES – Scientist say office telephones can hold more than 25,000 germs per square inch. Users should wipe the keypads and handset with sanitizing wipes after use, and periodically throughout the day.
2) COMPUTER KEYBOARDS – It has been reported that keyboards have over 200 times as many bacteria as toilet seats. Shared computers are especially hazardous. Use disinfecting wipes that remove dirt, dust, and dander. Make sure whichever you use will be safe to use on your keyboard.
3) ELEVATOR BUTTONS – Hundreds of people use elevators every day. Protect yourself by using and elbow or knuckle instead of your fingertips to push the buttons.
4) WATER FOUNTAINS – Public water fountains can harbor 2.7 million bacteria per square inch. A good alternative is to bring in your own water bottle from home
Christine Hopkins - Thursday, March 13, 2014
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from Walsh Envelope Company
Today through March 18th order our green border paper
For 10% off the regular price. Item Number: RCL-109
May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks
That grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.
Never iron a four leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.